"We have worked with Fred in Several IT Symposiums and he is always one of the highlights of the Symposium. Fred has many years of experience in IT and weaves that experience in all the keynotes he is involved in as well as the CIO panels he moderates. We have worked with Fred in several new markets. We would highly recommend Fred for any type of IT venue - keynote, moderated breakout session, and/or CIO panel moderation. He always receives high remarks from our attendees in the IT Symposiums."
-Gary Peyton, EFM, Inc.
What business problems are you trying to solve?
Temporary CIO for a fraction of the cost
IT Strategic Planning
Process and Project Management
Data Center Efficiency Management
|Presentations and Seminars|
Fred's presentations and seminars teach, motivate and provide concrete exampes coupled with the latest research. Fred's seminars are geared toward business professionals who work outside of IT and want to better understand the role IT provides their organization. Topics include:
- An Overview of Fred's "Seven Initiatives" and building an IT organization that meets business needs.
- Managing growth in the "Digital Age".
- Sharing the vision to develop objectives, strategies and metrics.
- Managing costs across the IT organization.
- Managing data center inefficiencies.
- Building your own IT organization versus outsourcing.
- Managing IT in becoming "Green".
QSS delivers prompt and low cost solutions to improve your business.
Before you bring in a high priced consulting firm and engage in those long drawn out projects have QSS do a high level added value assessment of your IT organization, business processes, objectives, strategies and plan.
We will evaluate and provide recommendations that you can implement quickly.